Front-End Web Developer
Full-time position to be filled (Remote Working, Greater Montreal and/or Montreal South Shore).
Under the responsibility of the Production Manager, the Front-End Web Developer is responsible for producing and developing websites as well as web and mobile application of all kinds; Respect the applicable specifications within the frameworks while including a healthy dose of personal initiative. The Front-End Web Developer should be comfortable with evolutive project management process that vary from one project to another and must be able to work in teams on issues of different magnitudes.
Developing websites as well as web and mobile application of all kinds; Respect applicable specifications within the frameworks. The employee must be able to perform test cases as well as organize quality assurance.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in HTML5/CSS3
- Thorough knowledge in Php , MySQL
- Master Photoshop and Illustrator
- Be familiar with developping a versioning system
- DEC Multimedia Integration or other relevant training
- Knowledge and understanding of standards creating web and mobile sites
- Knowledge and understanding of the production process and mobile Web (adaptive , iOS , Android)
- Interest and skills in computer graphics for the interface design
- Portfolio and/or online references mandatory
- Knowledge of Wordpress, Drupal , Joomla and Magento
- Knowledge of Phonegap
- Bilingual. French/English
Blax Web & Design is a digital agency with a human dimension, specializing in the strategy, design and production of websites, mobile applications and brand platforms. Our offices are located in the Greater Montreal Area (Montreal and Boucherville on the South Shore). Only selected candidates will be called for an interview. We sincerely want to thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Blax promotes employment equity.