Full-time position to be filled (Remote Working, Greater Montreal and/or Montreal South Shore).
Under the responsibility of the Production Manager, the Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, managing and controlling the progress of the projects from the initial information gathering to the follow-up after delivery.
Canadian work permit required, and residency in the Montréal area required.
- Plan the evolution of files related to objectives, budgets and expected delivery date
- Organize the various stages of a project and its project stakeholders
- Direct the project actors and guide project evolution within initially set guidelines
- Control variable costs, timelines, resources and customer satisfaction;
Secure project delivery within the quality and profitability criteria of the agency
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position
- Knowledge and understanding of the stages of web and mobile products as well as a process of branding
- Knowledge and understanding of planning tools (Excel , MS Project , etc.).
- Bilingual. French/English
- Be willing to move off the island of Montreal
- Knowledge of graphic design and branding
- HTML Knowledge
- Drafting capabilities
Blax Web & Design is a digital agency with a human dimension, specializing in the strategy, design and production of websites, mobile applications and brand platforms. Our offices are located in the Greater Montreal Area (Montreal and Boucherville on the South Shore). Only selected candidates will be called for an interview. We sincerely want to thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Blax promotes employment equity.