Web & Print Design
Full-time position to be filled in Boucherville (Montreal South Shore).
Blax is seeking a talented graphic designer with a minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience in the field of graphic communications. This is a permanent full-time position.
Located in Boucherville, we offer you a stimulating environment within a multidisciplinary team that mixes creativity, technology and strategy to give birth to powerful tools that bring challenges, pride and surpassing oneself in our work.
Under the supervision of the artistic director, you will be responsible for the creation, production and declination of graphic material (printed and digital) in compliance with established graphic standards.
- Develop and apply creative concepts
- Layouts and production of communication tools
- Research, propose and retouch concepts, images and photos
- Apply and follow up corrections by proposing aesthetic graphic solutions adapted to the demand
- Design and develop user interfaces (Web and mobile)
- Cleaning and graphic preparation of parts before production
- Relevant training in graphic design
- A minimum of 4 years of proven portfolio experience
- Mastery of the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Fast and easy design and layout
- Sense of detail, rigor and good organization
- Understanding of web and print processes
- Passionate and on the lookout for design trends
- UI/UX reflection
- Ability to work agile and responsive
- Artistic direction skills
- Notion HTML and CSS
- Experience in the creation of computer generated images and/or photocomposition
- Experience in agencies
Blax Web & Design is a digital agency with a human dimension, specializing in the strategy, design and production of websites, mobile applications and brand platforms. Our offices are located in the Greater Montreal Area (Montreal and Boucherville on the South Shore). Only selected candidates will be called for an interview. We sincerely want to thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Blax promotes employment equity.